How to Apply – Returning UW Seattle Students
These application instructions apply to former UW Seattle students who have not been enrolled for at least two consecutive quarters. To enroll in the online Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Social Sciences degree completion program, you must:
- Go through the returning student re-enrollment process (applications for spring 2019 open November 1). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if the re-enrollment form deadline has passed.
- Submit your nonrefundable $80 re-enrollment form fee
- Submit your personal statement by:
- Saving your essay as a Word document, PDF file or RTF file
- Using the following naming convention when saving your file: Lastname_Firstname_ISSApplication (example: "Doe_Jane_ISSApplication")
- Attaching the file to an email and sending it to email@example.com by the application deadline
- Submit your official transcript. If you have attended any other schools since you were enrolled at the UW, submit these transcripts electronically to the Office of Admissions using one of the recognized digital credential services, such as Parchment. If electronic submission is unavailable, mail materials to:
University of Washington
Office of Admissions
Seattle, WA 98195-5852
If you left the university on drop status, or if you have any holds on your registration or transcript, contact program advising for help at firstname.lastname@example.org.